Auf geht's!

Auf geht's!
Livin' a dream!

Mittwoch, 12. August 2015

flight and arrival

Hello again!
I decided to write in english from now on, because I'm in the USA and I want to learn it.
There may be some mistakes, but I hope that's no problem because I'm still learning ...

Tody at 07:00 am I met the other AFS students at the airport in Frankfurt. We checked in together and at 10:00 am our flight to Houston started. 10 1/2 hours in the air, that was long, but not too boring for me because you had somebody to talk with and you could share your excitement with the other students.

After having showed my passport to 100 different persons in Germany and the USA I arrived in Houston at 13:30 h. My host mother was already waiting for me.
Together we drove about 45 minutes to my new home in Bellaire.
There I met my host sister and I saw our huge house, pool and garden.
I love everything here, my room (especially my large bed), the house and my very nice family!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen