Auf geht's!

Auf geht's!
Livin' a dream!

Montag, 7. September 2015

Football games

Hello again!

Now I finally found some time to write about my first football game experience.
Friday, 08.28 (28. August) I played with the marching band at the first football game of the season. 
It was great, awesome, fantastic, I can't descripe how good it was!
We played little, easy songs during the game, and then we went on the field and played our show music during the half time break. We started marching last Friday, at the second game, because we hadn't enough time to practice it before. 
But also during the first game we had so much fun dancing with our trombones. Low brass is the best section of the whole band - everybody agrees, even the flutes and our section leader  is so nice!!!! He always answers my about 100 questions. But I still have no idea about football game :D Unfortunately, our school team lost both games. 
After the first game we all went to Cici's, a pizza place that only openes for the marching band till mitnight. Some parents and the band director came with us. Everybody loves him, he is very nice and calls us his children and we call him dad:D 
When we went back to our places after the half time break, the football game-speaker said the names of the under- and upperclassman of the week (two students). He calls my name!!!!!! I got  the "upperclassmen of the week"-stick with candy inside, that was soooo sweet and it felt wonderful to be a part of all this!
 
I had a great Labor day-weekend at the Four Oaks Farm, you can see something about that on the photo-page.
 
Bye for now,
Johanna

2 Kommentare: